Vietnam Journal of Educational Sciences was established on 01st August 2005 for the publication of national and international research papers in all fields of educational science on the basic of merging Journal of Educational Science Information and Journal of Educational Development under the Vietnam National Institute of Educational Sciences.
Mission, Aims and Scope:
- Vietnam Journal of Educational Sciences is a public administrative unit of the Vietnam National Institute of Educational Sciences with the mission to publish scientific research work in education and training.
- The Journal operates under the Press Law of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and the publishing license issued by the Ministry of Information and Communications.
- Vietnam Journal of Educational Sciences publishes 12 Issues per year in Vietnamese version; 02 issues in English publication with 120 pages; and 02 issues in preschool publication with 64 pages.
Vietnam Journal of Educational Sciences aims to support and promote educational research activities through the following basic functions:
- Do research on education and training development plans;
- Identify scientific prestige and improve research competence for educators;
- Be a scholarly communication channel of researcher’s community;
- Accredit research quality through peer-reviewed process;
- Become reference database and citations for future study.
This Journal publishes papers relating to all aspects of education and training - from theory to practice - in Vietnam and other countries. To ensure scientific standards and quality, all papers are reviewed by prestigious scientists and leading experts in education and training.
Address: 101 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Phone: (84.4) 39424183 - (84.4) 39422314 - (84.4) 39423488
Fax: (84.4) 39424183
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: https://jes.vnies.edu.vn
Bank account: 110000001487 - Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade of Vietnam, Hanoi branch
Publication License: No. 605 / GP-BTTTT by the Ministry of Information and Communications issued on December 4, 2017